Monday, February 1, 2010

Veranda and Tara Shaw Maison

    If you happen to pick up this months Veranda magazine (this cover is from last March). You will see a write about Tara Shaw's "New Classics". As you might recall, famous antique dealer and designer Tara Shaw, launched a line of reproduction pieces that are just stunning called her Maison line.
    I own several pieces myself including the Mora Clock, which is a copy of Tara's own clock.

    And this lovely little gilded iron table - it sits next to my sweet Swedish chairs in the conservatory.

    For more information on the Maison line click here, to read a post I did last spring, when I visited in New Orleans. It was right before Tara released the line - so you all got a sneak preview.
    Now this fabulous line is only available to the trade so if you are interested in any pieces, pop me an email and I will get you pricing. Happy February!! Can you believe it's February already?!

Post Title

Veranda and Tara Shaw Maison


Post URL

http://countryhousedesign.blogspot.com/2010/02/veranda-and-tara-shaw-maison.html


Visit Country House Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment